Customer Service Agent
Website SRVC Staffing AGency
SRVC Staffing Agency is Hiring!
The customer service agent is in charge of helping customers with their travel requirements. This individual contributor function answers guest inquiries and completes numerous responsibilities in the ticketing, check-in, and boarding areas as a part of the passenger service team. This job is union-represented.
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights) in a fast-paced environment.
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Perform computer, iPad and paperwork tasks.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and load, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- 6 months of customer service or community service experience.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, listening).
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts (e.g., weekends, holidays).
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to to set procedures.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations:
Take ownership of your safety, act morally, show kindness, perform well, and be extraordinary by embodying our principles.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
New hires are required, if authorized by relevant legislation, to have undergone the COVID-19 vaccination. The company will make reasonable adjustments when it comes to eligible personnel with disabilities or those who have honestly held religious beliefs.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company match up to 6%
- Monthly incentive pay plan up to $150 per month
- Annual incentive pay plan with a target 5% payout of annual earnings
- Generous paid time off
- Unlimited standby travel benefits on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
- Apply by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on 7/26/2022
For interested applicants, you can apply here on our website or send us a direct email at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org