Elementary Teacher (K-6)
Website srvcstaffing.com SRVC Staffing Agency
SRVC Staffing Agency is Hiring!
Job Title: Elementary Teacher (K-6)
***$2000-$5000 Signing Bonus***
- Maintain high expectations for student academic success and conduct
- Administer a variety of formal and informal assessments to measure student growth and mastery and to evaluate and refine instruction
- Reinforce school-wide rules and expectations
- Collaborate closely with fellow teachers and other staff members
- Differentiate instruction effectively to meet the individual needs of students
- Identify students who are academically at risk and initiate effective intervention strategies
- Participate actively in professional development
- Communicate frequently with parents
- Build strong relationships with students, staff, and families
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and/or rules governing student life and conduct, and for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedures and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations
- Attends and participates in Community School Committee and various Advisory Committee meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements: * Ability to live and work in a cross-cultural, rural Alaskan environment.
- Valid Alaska Teaching Certification or the ability to obtain one.
- Student Teaching, Education Internship, or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Salary and Benefits: * Full-time position
- Full flight reimbursement from Work Site to Anchorage
- Health insurance with no premiums
- Induction teacher training program
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Teacher Housing provided subsidized rent
- $2000-$5000 Signing Bonus
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bethel, AK 99559: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
For interested applicants, you can apply here on our website or send us a direct email at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org