Website srvcstaffing.com SRVC STAFFING AGENCY
SRVC STAFFING AGENCY HIRING!!
Our Warehouse and Processing building’s many systems, including refrigeration, HVAC, simple mechanical motors, painting, carpentry, etc., are all under the care of Facilities Tech. Additionally, the worker will help with other primary maintenance concerns, including building electrical and plumbing repairs. In addition to being responsible for the preventative maintenance of the entire warehouse, including forklifts, machinery, and other projects, this position is also responsible for maintaining the whole building. These responsibilities include timely, clear communication and paperwork to ensure the highest safety practices for the warehouse.
- Perform daily tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Assist with executing the facility preventative maintenance plan
- Perform mechanical and refrigeration duties
- Maintain building and machinery maintenance
- Maintain the facility grounds including lawn care/snow removal
- Attend monthly safety meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition is our newest perk available to our workers and their dependent children!
- Overtime availability
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short term disability
- ESOP (Profit Sharing) and 401(k)
- Paid Sick and Paid Holidays after 90 Days
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year
- Employee appreciation events
- Paid College Tuition for employees or their dependents under 24 after 1 year
At least one (1) or more years’ experience in Industrial Maintenance (prefer mechanical and refrigeration) and at least one (1) year general maintenance experience.
- Ability to plan in detail
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiently read, write, and comprehend English
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC issues as well as basic electrical and mechanical problems
- Ability to coordinate with contractors when necessary
- Must be proficient with computer and appropriate software
- Requires prolonged walking, sitting, bending, and stooping.
- Must be able to work in severe weather conditions and lift, push and pull 75lbs.
For interested applicants, you can apply here on our website or send us a direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com