Member Services Representative II
Website srvcstaffing.com SRVC STAFFING AGENCY
MASSIVE HIRING IN SRVC STAFFING AGENCY!
Job role: Member Services Representative
Interviewing loan applicants, processing applications, compiling background data, and examining credit histories are all duties of this position.
Additionally, representatives will help clients with their regular banking requirements, open new accounts, and give account information.
Excel and Microsoft Office proficiency is required. Loan and supervisory experience are plusses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Cross-selling a range of financial institution-provided products
- Act as a supervisor in the absence of the Branch Manager by interviewing applicants and requesting specific information for loan applications.
- This includes branch opening and closing as necessary.
- Closes loan with member after working loan to get centralized lending approval.
- Securing motor vehicle liens and ensuring the proper paperwork includes the adequate lien position on home equity loans.
- New checking, certificate, money market, IRA, or CD accounts, and new accounts are opened.
- When necessary, processes and balances bond redemptions.
- Duties as needed for tellers
- Taking the Night and processing it and Dropping money into the ATM at the branch.
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two–year College or technical school; or six months related experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- The background will be viewed
- Drug-free environment
Interested Candidates can apply here on our website srvcstaffing.com or send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org