Middle School Math/SS Teacher (Gr. 6-7) – Gambell, Alaska,
SRVC Staffing Agency is Hiring!
***2K Signing Bonus***
TITLE: Math/SS Teacher (6-7
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Education or applicable major with endorsement in math
2. Current Type T Alaska Teaching Certificate with endorsement in Elementary education.
3. Demonstrated ability to live and work in a cross-cultural setting desirable.
1. To provide students with quality education
2. To provide an environment where positive, successful learning can take place
1. Demonstrate student achievement and is responsible for student learning.
2. Promotes a physical classroom environment conducive to learning.
3. Works a full day in accordance with state/federal and negotiated policies.
4. Develops detailed lesson plans.
5. Keeps accurate, current records of student achievement and attendance.
6. Meets health and safety standards in accordance with state laws.
7. Is responsible for handling discipline problems.
8. Develops and locates materials needed for teaching lessons.
9. Administers and scores tests for the purpose of evaluation the educational program and pupil progress.
10. Refers students for physical, mental, social, and educational services not provided in a regular, self-contained classroom.
11. Is responsible for the development of yearly goals.
12. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REPORTS TO: Principal
SALARY: Placement on BSSD Teacher Pay Scale
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: 192 days
LOCATION: Gambell, AK
SALARY Refer to the schedule
Years of experience allowed: BA: 6 yrs MA: 8 yrs Ph.D.: 10 yrs
Additional credits are applicable if earned subsequent to a teaching degree
For interested applicants, you can apply here on our website or send us a direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com