Outside Sales – Food Service
Website srvcstaffing.com SRVC STAFFING AGENCY
SRVC STAFFING AGENCY HIRING!
Maintain active restaurant and food service accounts in a designated territory, seek out new business, and collaborate with the inside sales and management team to provide our clientele with the best support possible. The territory in Anchorage and the surrounding area will fall under the purview of this office.
Important Responsibilities Include but are Not Limited To
- Keep up solid working knowledge of all marketplaces and expanding circumstances.
- Present lucrative initiatives to both current and prospective clients.
- Inform and assist buyers, operations, and sales support staff by communicating with them about the requirements and preferences of the consumer.
- Maintain strong, professional connections with restaurant owners, business owners, suppliers, and coworkers.
- Plan events and provide a hand with marketing and sales.
- Take part in specialized initiatives that are regarded as important for the business’s functioning and prosperity.
- Accountable for each client’s sales and total profit.
- Ensure that all orders are delivered by the deadlines.
- It is your responsibility to prepare and submit credit memos, responsibility forms, and other papers relevant to your employment within the deadline.
- Pursuing new accounts / cold calling
- Call on existing customers
- Phone selling
- Keeping abreast of new items and market conditions
- Pricing strategies / develop specific customer pricing
- Meeting sales objectives
- Attend sales meetings
Total Compensation Package includes
- Competitive pay exempt/salary position.
- Monday-Friday and flexible to attend special events as needed on weekends
- We recognize and reward hard work and commitment. Supplemental retirement plan through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Vacation pay, paid holidays, pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employer paid College Program
- Paid Sick leave
- 401(k) available
- Health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Thorough knowledge and expertise of produce commodities and be capable of providing expert consulting to current and potential customers.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal human relations and teaming skills.
- Quick and accurate with paperwork, figures, attentive to detail, and have good follow-through.
- Have excellent phone skills and PC skills
- Flexible and able to deal with a variety of details simultaneously.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in time management and capable of meeting work schedule deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent work record with references from current and/or previous employers.
- Ability to plan, organize, implement and follow through on projects.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Clean motor vehicle report
For interested applicants, you can apply here on our website or send us a direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com